Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is an easy and delicious ideal recipe for your all family members. There is nothing better than eating a delicious hot pizza and freshly made at home.
Making our own easy homemade pizza recipe is a much simpler process than we think, we just need to know the necessary pizza ingredients and the process to follow them.
This pizza recipe usually made with mozzarella and tomato but in a different and original way, This pizza with cheese and chicken is a real great dish that has nothing to different to other more traditional pizzas and it is delicious!
With this recipe you will learn to make a chicken alfredo pizza with tomato sauce with a lot of cheese.
How to make Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Alfredo pizza recipe is an easy and fast meal that will surely make happy young and old.
A delicious chicken pizza dish with cheese, a recipe that always takes place at a dinner table.
The delicious version of pizza: simply pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Here I show you how to make homemade pizza, are you going to miss it?
Today first we will learn to prepare the homemade pizza dough. Then we know how to make alfredo pizza toppings.
The pizza dough is very easy to make and is one of the most sought after recipes on the internet,
so I am going to provide you with my recipe.
This easy pizza dough recipe goes with yeast,
but you can perfectly find some recipes for unleavened pizza dough where it will come out more crunchy.
This dough is more spongy.
If it does not contain yeast, you can more easily make a fine dough.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipeCourse: Lunch, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A easy and delicious chicken alfredo pizza recipe, ideal for your all family member.
Ingredients for pizza dough (or you can buy from store)
400 grams of wheat flour
200 ml of warm water
2 tablespoons olive oil
15 grams of fresh yeast
1 pinch of salt
- Ingredient for pizza toppings
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Chicken Breast Cubed
1 garlic clove
1 chopped onions
25 gm\1/4 Cup parmesan
2 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 cupb heavy cream
½ teaspoon salt
400 g tomatoes crushed
Freshly ground pepper
1tbp of pepper flakes
¾ teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme , parsley
- To make pizza dough is very simple. In a bowl add the oil, water and yeast. Mix and then add the flour and the pinch of salt. Once you have more or less mixed everything in the bowl we pass it on top to knead well.
- We put some flour on the dough ,use floured hands to start pulling the dough up and around and we will have to mold about 3 or 4 minutes without stopping. We will see that we have finished when the dough is completely smooth. if it sticks a lot we put a little flour and continue until it is smooth.
- Once ready, let it rest for 1 hour or so. Once rested we split it in two and we can make two very nice pizzas. We knead and stretch. We put the ingredients and baked. Ready
- Pizza Tropping
- Boil water in a large pot. Add salt to taste. Pour the chicken breast into the boiling water.boil it for 10 minutes.Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.Season the chicken with solt and pepper,cook until it ready. remove the chicken from oil and set aside.
- Add butter on pan, melt it .add the garlic and cook stirring until they begin to brown,add onion, pepper flakes ,tometo crushed mix well until changes color,then add cream ,reduce lower the heat,cook stirring about 4-5 minutes,cook until the sauce thickened.
- Spread the pizza trapping on the pizza base.add cheddar cheese,mozzarella cheese,capsicum, and sprinkle seasoning. Bake the pizza until the cheese melts,about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
You may also be interested: