Garlic parmesan chicken wings recipe
The Garlic Chicken Wings is a typical recipe. It consists of wings fried on Parmesan flavored with garlic.
You can use chicken thighs or breasts. But I personally prefer to do it with wings because they are not as dry as the breast, nor does it take as long to cook as the thighs. But this is already your choice.
Now, let’s see how to make garlic parmesan wings recipe.
FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- About 20 chicken wings
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 glass of White wine
1. Cut and season the chicken wings and the garlic.
2. Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish; pour the sauce over the wings.
3. Marinate wings in refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
4. In a large pan, put a good amount of two-thirds of Parmesan cheese cook with very soft fire and then add the garlic in it. We do it very slowly because we do not want it to take color.
5. After about 3 minutes, remove the garlic and reserve it on a plate
6. Increase the power of the fire and fry the wings in the already flavored olive oil. We fry it for about 10 minutes.
7. When it is fried, add the garlic that we had reserved and cook it for
about 15 seconds. No more or if it will burn and it will take a very unpleasant taste.
8. Add a glass of white wine and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
9.- Finally sprinkle with a little rosemary.
This is all you have to do to prepare the garlic chicken wings. Easy, fast and with ingredients available to everyone. taste it!