Simple Crock Pot Roasted Chicken Recipe|Crockpot deliciousness.
Simple Crock-Pot Roasted chicken recipe is a different way to prepare chicken. With this crock pot deliciousness recipe of a chicken, you cook the chicken in a clean and quick way and the result is tasty and natural roasted chicken like the one made in the oven.
This healthy crockpot recipe is a classic and simple recipe.
Crock-Pot Roasted Chicken
Before reading about the recipe here I include some general and important information about a crockpot.
Is it safe to cook chicken in a crockpot?
yes, it is definitely safe to cook chicken in a crockpot. the dishes that you will get in a crockpot are healthier since cooking with low temperatures causes food to lose less of its original properties and be healthier, without forgetting the tenderness and juiciness that we obtain in foods such as meats and legumes.
What things can you cook in a crockpot?
In a crockpot, you can cook anything you would cook in a normal pot over low heat. But you can also carry out typical oven preparations (ribs, roasted chicken …). Here we make a small summary with some of the star preparations of the slow cooker:
Meat stews: one of the star dishes of slow cookers. Tender and juicy meats that will make it clear that nothing like cooking in a slow cooker to get that magic spot.
Crockpot chicken roasted recipes
Legumes: recover the flavors and textures of the village stew. Lentils, beans, chickpeas and much more. The only thing is that you have to be careful with the red and black beans, which you should boil a little earlier to eliminate a bacterial.
Biscuits: although you would never think that it is suitable preparation for a crock pot, you will be surprised how rich they are. You can make them by introducing a mold or lining the pot with aluminum foil.
Rice with milk: another of the best sweets left in the crockpot. Soft, creamy and with a flavor that will make you travel to childhood in each spoonful.
Chicken: one of the recipes that best remain in these pots is the roast chicken in the traditional style. Tender, very tender. You can give it a blow of oven at the end to get the gold of the skin. Better in large-sized and oval pots to fit as well.
Cooked: it is one of the traditional recipes to which the slow cooking best suits them. If you are one of the fans of this dish, you can not stop trying the one that comes out of a crockpot.
Can you leave on while at work?
your crock pot can cook for you while you are sleeping, working or doing any activity at home or outside with results that have nothing to envy to the stews of our grandmothers.
Can you put raw meat in a slow cooker?
For its preparation, we will need the ingredients of a lifetime to recommend better a
whole chicken. Next, I explain in detail how to prepare a chicken roast in a crock pot.
- 1 whole chicken well cleaned
- 1 splash of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- Half a head of garlic/2 teaspoons garlic
- Spices for assorted meats (thyme, oregano, rosemary …)
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Pour oil in the pot at the bottom (little because the chicken releases a lot of fat).
- We smear the chicken on all sides with spices, as much as possible inside and out. …
- Put the lemon cut in two inside the chicken.
- Brown the chicken on all sides in oil with bay leaves and garlic at one stroke (we leave the skin).
- This step is very important because that golden one is all that the chicken is going to have, we must bear in mind that we are not going to bake and the appearance of the chicken depends on this step.
- When it is well browned we add the vinegar and salt put pepper and let the vinegar evaporate.
- Once the vinegar has evaporated add 200 ml of water, put the chicken on its side (with a breast touching the bottom) and close the pot. After 15 minutes remove from the heat, open and turn the chicken over another 10 minutes.
- We serve at the moment, freshly made, with fried potatoes or baked potatoes.
- We follow all the previous steps of seasoning with spices and lemon.. when the vinegar evaporates we close the pot and leave 15 minutes in pressure with a closed valve and medium pressure. Depressurize and put back 10 minutes at medium pressure and closed valve on the other side